Your Resume Writing Experts
We create personal brands and write custom resumes
and LinkedIn profiles that land interviews.
We build confidence – it’s a game changer. Rocket to Success!
Services That Get The Job – Done.
Tell your career story with a custom written resume. Announce to employers that you are their next new hire.
Broadcast your unique brand to the world with an All Star LinkedIn profile. Get found. Build your business. Make your next move.
Sing out with a targeted cover letter. Tell employers you’re a top performer, insanely likable and will fit in.
Job Interview Coaching
Interview with confidence. Converse with ease. Demonstrate your value. Make them love you!
Optimize your LinkedIn membership.
Get noticed. Get business. Get recruited.
Get there fast.We coach from your strengths and build confidence.
After working with us throughout the resume writing process, our clients tell of discovering new found confidence in managing their job search and being prepared for interviews.
- Marjorie is a wizard at what she does, period, dot. From the initial conversation, I knew that Marjorie had a passion to help people through the process of preparing them for the world of employment, and in my case, a transition from 24 years of military service, to a civilian, corporate environment. From the resume, to the interview prep, to the continued encouragement and tips along the way, Marjorie was and still is simply amazing…and she’s doing it because she genuinely cares about her clients success…you can’t buy that…you either have it or you don’t…Marjorie has it…and I highly recommend her to anyone starting or transitioning to the track of civilian employment. Colonel Peter Pollock, USAF, Retired
- When you decide to embark on a new job search, the first natural step is to “brush up your resume” as we all say. Earlier this year, I found myself doing just that when I set out to find a new career opportunity. It didn’t take long to realize that my resume was a little old, lacking the “pop” I knew it could have, and that I really wasn’t good a representing exactly what I do to people outside of my organization. It was then that I asked for Marjorie’s help. What I didn’t know is that I had signed up for much more than just a new resume. I found a career coach, a personal cheer-leader, and a person who genuinely cared about getting me to that next step. Most of all, Marjorie helped me establish my personal brand and provided me with so many “ah-ha!” moments that I was able to interview with confidence and find a new job, outside of my industry, in just a short time. Bottom line, Marjorie is a true professional and gets right to the heart of what sets you apart from your competition. Jeff Walker, Manager, Digital Marketing, Suburban Propane
- Transitioning from the Marine Corps was quite possibly the most stressful time of my life. I found myself wondering what I could possibly do next and how I could let a future employer know the relevance of what I achieved while I served. While working on my own resume I found myself coming up short every time and having trouble translating my military service into relevant corporate experience. And then I found Marjorie K. who came recommended from a close friend who’d only just completed their transition. Marjorie was incredibly professional; the process by which she gets to know you and your experience is very methodical. While Marjorie spent time getting to know me she became much more than just an HR professional helping me put together a resume for my military transition, she became a life coach, a mentor, and a good friend who was invested in my successful career change. She truly made me feel like ‘we’ were going through the transition and not just me. Marjorie changed the course of my life, coaching me on how to professionally demonstrate my skill set through my resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn page. I owe my successful transition and much more to Marjorie. Meeting her changed my life. Highly recommend to anyone in search of what’s next! Zachary Smith, Senior Manager, Operations, Amazon
- I was introduced to Marjorie by my then Executive Officer during my transition from the Marine Corps. Marjorie was kind enough to extend her expertise generously to two of my fellow transitioning Marines and myself — pro-bono. While translating military experience for the civilian workforce onto a resume can be challenging, Marjorie dedicated her time to understand what I’ve accomplished and where I wanted to be.
Marjorie worked around our schedules not only to help create our resumes, but also to provide job search tips, coach us for interviews and counsel our career development to fit our unique skills and needs. She was relentless and passionate in her approach and I am truly grateful for her kindness, acumen and expertise. Marjorie’s guidance resulted in a quality resume and career, and she has continued to follow up with me well into my transition. Alex Hong, Executive Recruiter, Advice Personnel
- “Marjorie has an aptitude for listening and identifying the best in you. She’s a motivator, one who will recognize your talent within and prepare you mentally for that important meeting, your interview. She’ll ask you the right questions that will promote you and the achievements that you’ve worked so hard to earn throughout your career. She knows how to qualify, quantify and articulate achievements and value in clear, concise statements and bullet points. She also has a sixth sense in terms of style and format that will help you establish a personal brand that stands out in a crowd.
If you’re looking to get that interview, call Marjorie.” Anthony De Vita, Account Executive, North American Foods and Consumer Products, Coveris Group
- “Marjorie is terrific. I have worked with her several times over the last 6 years. She is a great listener and coach. Her effectiveness is unmatched. She is able to translate your work experience and passions into very effective summaries that are impactful with employers and recruiters. She is a real pro and I would highly recommend her.” Dave Wiscerath, Strategic Sales, Financial Services, DocuSign
We love what we do, and it shows. You’ll love our work too. Guaranteed!
Get in Touch
We welcome questions, offer free 15 minute consultations, and are available outside of work hours to discuss your interests in private.
We are happy to help. Message us here or call 732-977-4401.